Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm OUT OF TIME. ):

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

Thursday,time to pass up our Econ assignment.9am Econ class and Miss Sara gave us another ASSIGNMENT again.!OMG.Are you kidding me.?We just struggled and done the group assignment,and here come another individual assignment AGAIN.?its been ages since i've had myself a good time.OHcrap, just kill me.!



However,ACC 278 was cancelled today.HOORAY.!!I was like so damn excited. XD Ying darling,June and I were rushing here and there to print our assignment.From finance to GO,from GO to library,from library to INSO and lastly to cyber lab.!!We were freaking exhausted.Why INTI staffs are so inefficient and so uncertain of our college management.?Ying and June were flat out.We even took lift to 3rd floor from 2nd floor. == And from 2nd floor to 3rd floor again.LOL.



Done everything and we went back to hostel.
Ciaoz&ttyl.Gtg to watch my movie. (:

P/S:
FINALLY,
i found someone who could let me bully already.
JUNE CHOO YAN JUIN.
lol. XD
Ohya,i was worrying about my darling in IMU.
She was like not really get used to the life there.
Hopefully she'll get through this hard moment A.S.A.P.
*finger crossed.*



0 comments: