Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'M BEING SARCASM.

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

I found out the current trend of INTI DCMAU recently.Do you have any idea of it?No?I'll tell ya.
-BOYCOTTING PPL~

-KICKING OUT PPL FROM THEIR ASSIGNMENT GROUP AT LAST MINUTES.

-INSULTING PPL.

-BACKSTABBING PPL.

etc.


OHya, definitely.Better still, these happened on both girls and boys.Cool huh?

Boys could be bitchy as well. XD I think that's cool.Don't you feel the same way?

Well, we're 19 and 20 but still acting like 9 or 10.!!OMG.We were trying to be young okay.!!These are what teenagers always do.!! (:


OH, we love to be mean.This is so fun.You know,watching people to be left out,to be sitting all alone in class,to be having lunch all by him/herself,to be accused by others for something he/she never done.Gosh,this is so much fun.!!

Huh? I'll hurt their feelings?OH please,what do I care?As long as I'm being popular and happy,I'll do anything. (:


OHOHOH,and I LOVE showing off my richness.I must do so,you know?To ensure I get the spotlight.!!Maybe I could be oh-so-Blair.Whoooot~ =D

Want me to be your friend?Fine,make sure you'll let me know you are beneficial to me.Or else I wont waste my time.Friends are treasures, of course.Because you can a
lways use them for your purposes, sooner or later.So,go and get a friend(who is USEFUL).

Last, please don't think that I'm being mean, bitchy or slutty.I don't think I'm wrong.Instead, I'm enjoying my life.


XOXO, Pathetic girl. (:

DAMN.This is SO true.
That's why I simply LOVE this pic.you see,i even edited it to suit me more. (:

0 comments: