Monday, September 29, 2008

Y'all please dont tag me anymore T.T

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

♥ Starting Time
2.17 PM

Name
Law Kar Yhee.

Sisters
3.

Brothers:
None.

Shoe Size:
Probably 6?

Height:
158 cm. (haha.I dont care.I wanna be 158 cm)

Where Do You Live?
Kulim!

Favourite Drinks:
Coke and Pepsi!

Favourite Breakfast:
Nasi Lemak, Bread, Dimsum, Milo?

Have you ever been on a plane?
Yep.

Swam in the ocean:
I think so. Play gua. Idk how to swim! LMAO~

Fallen asleep at school:
MANY TIMES! But not since in DCMAU. T.T

Broken someone's heart:
Yep? i suppose?

Fell off your chair:
TOTALLY! Thanks to CHRIS CHIAM KER YI! (FYI in case you forgot, it happened in INTI HOSTEL study room! Grr~)

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Yep. Of course my hunny and got one time was because of my darling -.- cus she 'shi lian'! and she's Vivian Chin =X

Saved emails:
I didnt even check them -.-

What is your room like?
My room at home is like, I just move in, everything is in a TOTAL MESS! My room at hostel hor, consider as okay lah. (even Vivian Chin said NO -.-)

What's right beside you?
A human-liked pig. -.- let y'all guess who?

What is the last thing you ate?
Last night, Nando's. Now starving to death.

Ever had chicken pox:
Noob ques, of course lah. Huiyoh.

Sore throat:
Choy~ No lah.

Stitches:
Nop. O_O

Broken Nose:
Nop, but looks like broken. Broken teeth jao got. Some more twice -.- thanks to doreen during form 2! and my biao jie when i was 6~

Do you believe in love at first sight:
The movie i hate the most is taiwanese idol movie, cus i dont believe in love at first sight! -.-

Like picnics:
Consider where, and with who.

Who was, were the last person you danced with:
My hunny, last year prom. (blush)

Last made you smile:
Human-liked pig beside me again. -.-

You last yelled at:
My hunny -.- He noob.

♥ Today did you:-

Talk to someone you like:
Yep.

Kissed anyone:
Yep.

Get sick:
Nop.

Miss someone:
My daddy, and ying darl.

Eat:
Not yet. Starving to death!

Best feeling in the world:
Win! And see those geng show off people shut their mouth up!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
Can include fake animals? Bear and Gingerbreadman if can~ Though gingerbreadman is not really animal. XD

What's under your bed:
Yerr.. Geli loh~ Dont scare me~ Got DUST!

What do you really hate:
Dust! Many things else.

♥ What time is it now?
2.39 PM

♥ Random:

Is there a person who is on your mindnow:
Yep.

Do you have any siblings:
Yep.

Do you want children:
Idk woh~ O_O

Do you smile often?
I think so?

Do you like your hand-writing:
Yep. Even my mummy said my hand-writing is SO DAMN untidy.

Are your toe nails painted?
Few days ago. Not now.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
I slept with my darlings before. Vivian, Doreen, Jiayi~

What colour shirt are you wearing now:
Black, again.

When did you cry last?
Yesterday, while watching movie. =X

Are you a friendly person?
Hell yeah! *a big grin*

Do you have any pets?
NO~ O_O

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
My hunny loh.

Did the last person you held hands wih mean anything to you now?
Yep. I held my Vivian darling's hand and she meant ALOT to me.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
I sleep with the songs on if i'm alone.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
I wish to, but i'm too fat and will stuck in the window -.-

Can you handle the truth?
Cannot handle also wanna know the truth O_O

Are you too forgiving?
Depends.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Both. Stupid question -.- teach bad people.

Who’s was the last person you cried in front of?
Forgot loh..

How many people can you say you've really loved?
Stupid question. Too general. I refused to answer.

Do you eat healthy?
Absolutely.... NO! LMAO~

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Never have any oh~ O_O

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Totally.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
My darling? I always sms her. ^^
And ying darl~

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Loud!

Are you confident?
Everyone knows I'm not.

3 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Play Play and Play.

Snacks I enjoy:
Taco~ French fries and chips.

3 of my bad habits:
Not time-conscious.
Too sensitive.
Always sleep.

3 places I have lived in?
Kulim. Mahang and Penang.

0 comments: