Sunday, September 14, 2008

'Thanks' darling! =.=

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

♥ The Self

Real Name:
Law Kar Yhee

Nickname:
Anything related to FISH and BLUR ==

Married:
Hell no! Don't want to be bounded so fast lahh~ =X

Zodiac Sign:
Pisces (My life is always surrounded by fish)

Gender:
Female

Age:
19. Old liaoooo~~~

High School:
SMK CHIO MIN (which nobody'd know)

College:
INTI International University
Penang

Height:
159-160cm? (unsure)

Weight:
Secret wohh~I'm a fat ass. =X

Do you like yourself:
Not really, but I have to. :S

Piercings:
Ears. (Feel like having one on both nose and belly.)

Right or left:
Both.

Are you a freak:
My mummy said I am. XD

Hair:
Straight, long and dull black.

Skin:
Yellow? I hope it's fair. Too bad it's not.

Allergic:
My nose allergic to almost everything.Dust,Newspaper,Smoke and etc.You name it.Sigh.

What are you doing now:
Downloading songs,Listening songs and answering 90 questions! Vivian Chin,after you come back you know liao~i sure sayang you banyak banyak! Ngiak ngiak.

What will you doing 1 hour later:
Bath and have dinner.But i think i will still be online-ing. =X

What will you doing 10 years later:
Got a high salary job,my own dream house,my dream car and travel overseas with my parents!



The Family

Live with mother/father/parents:
Parents on weekends,Roommate on weekdays.

Siblings:
4.

Eldest:
Me

Youngest:
My sister.

Love/Hate your Family:
Are you kidding me?They're my everything! Freaking love them! Tsktsk~



♥ The Love

You found your another half:
I'm not sure whether he is. But I hope so.

If yes, who is he/she:
Wu Xinyi

If no, who you want he/she to be:
The one i love and who love me much much more than I do!

Time(s) you in relationship:
I think 3?

Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):
Nope

Anyone woo you before(0-100000):
Yeap.

Did anything wrong to your other half:
Yeap.

What was/were the wrong you had done:
I spent his money which I shouldnt be. I'll change that!

Ever argue with your other half:
Omg. Always, though everything turn to be okay within 6 hours.

You with your other half since:
29/7/2008.

Are you straight/Lesbo:
Straight, obviously.


Reasons you love your other half:
He loves me and he's willing to quit smoking because of me.And he did.

You and your other half in which stage:
Couple stage loh. Not yet married mah.lol. :p

You woo he/she or he/she woo you:
Of course he woo me lah~ lol.

Ever think of marry he/she:
Yeap.



The Friend

Your first best friend:
Primary school-Nurul Farehan.
Secondary school-Doreen & Jiayi.
Vivian is my enemy that time. =X
But now, if you ask me who is my first best friend in which I can tell her ANYTHING,the one who will ALWAYS there for me NO MATTER WHAT, i've to say Vivian Chin~
Would you be my first best friend, my dear? (:
yy darling~ who take good care of me in hostel! (:

Your first enemy:
Idk? My cousin maybe?

The friends you love the most:
I love all of the friends who treat me sincerely.

Your most beautiful girlfriend:
I agree with Vivian Darl, Cheryl.

Your most handsome boyfriend:
Sad to say,NONE.

The kind of girl you hate the most:
Fake, copycat, flirtacious even when they're unavailabe!

The kind of boy you hate the most:
'Love face', Show off, no gentleman,i mean you're a man,so act like one! Dont act like a grundy mistress!

You fall in love with your close friend before:
I consider them as my normal friends.So that's a no, i suppose.

Your best friends is your ex-lover:
Absolutely NO.

If your friend backstabbing you:
Damn sad! Cry and wouldnt talk to her anymore!

If your friend betray you:
Goddamn sad! Cry and mourn my life! XD

If your friend woo your lover:
Feel proud? =X Well, i'll take this as a loyalty test for my hunny.My friends all lengluiS lehh!

If your friends fall in love with you:
Tell him: I'm unavailable?

If you fall in love with your best friend:
I dont think so~



The Studies

Are you a good student:
Nope.I'm a lazy student.

You always done your homeworks/assignments:
On due date. Hehe.

The teacher/tutor you love the most:
Mr. Tan Chee Keong. He's cute!

Always late to school/college:
Depends on the lecturers! XD

Your class:
Divided into many groups. This group hate that group,that group dislike this group and blah blah blah. Kiasu.

You love your seniors:
I like some of them.

Senior who you love the most:
June.She's a nice girl lahh.
Mr Khaw Khee Jin. Because he's Cheryl's bf and he's a very nice and easy-going person.

Your classmates good/bad:
Some good some bad loh.

Excellent result classmate:
Wong Suet Nee and Khor Loke Joo.

Laziest classmate:
ME ME ME! =X



The People

Smart People:
They're around me and make my life hectic nia!

Stupid People:
Vice versa. My life is colourful because of them! XD

Good-looking People:
Jealous them!

Ugly People:
There's no ugly people gehh, only lazy peoples.

Funny People:
Come live with me! I need y'all.

Cute People:
Feel like wanna protect them.

Bad People:
Go live in jail! ==

Honest People:
No need to afraid he/she will backstab you.

Acting People:
Give you Awards want mou?

You are what kind of people:
Idk. What do you think?



The Prefer

Lip or Eyes:
Both also dont like.

Hugs or kisses:
Hugs.

Shorter or Taller:
TALLER TALLER TALLER!

Hesitant or Spontaneous:
Hesitant! I'm not proud of that~

Nice stomach or Nice arms:
Both! If can gimme nice legs and nice face also~ XD

Listener or talker:
Talker. I can't stop talking. =X

Romantic or Rich:
Rich. No money how can be romantic, my dear?

Good husband or Good father:
Like dear said, i have a good father, now give me good husband. ^^



The Future

Age to get marry:
29

Numbers of kid(s):
2

Career:
As long as HIGH SALARY!

Salary:
As high as possible lahh~

Retirement Age:
When I think my money is enough,which is impossible. (p/s: my hands started aching already.)

Properties value:
Knowledges, friends and family and $.

Wishes:
Finished my degree.
Going for Master if possible.
Can go overseas in the last degree year.
My mummy's health will get better.
My daddy's legs will get better.
They'll love each others for eternity.
My family will stay with me forever.
My friends will remember me forever.
We're still friends even we seperate.
Travelling! the entire world! Disneyland,Venice, Paris, Egypt, and etc, Here I come!
6-digits salary per month!
Got my own dream house.
Got my own dream cars. Volkswagen, Porsche!
Have a wonderful dreamlike, snow-white-like wedding.
Perfect marriage.
and etc~

p/s; No more victims for me to tag already~ T.T

0 comments: