Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yes or No? =S

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪


There's a beautiful story.
If you go Venice and ride a gondola under the Bridge of Sighs with the one you love,
then both of you'll be together for eternity.



I'm going to find my true love.
We'll go Venice and ride a gondola under the Bridge of Sighs.
We'll live happily eversince then.
I wanna do so before I die.
I got so many things to do before I die. =X


Well, well.
Completing the assignments and studying for the tests are the best things to do for me now. XD



And I'm still hesitating about going to the prom.
Sigh.

I better go to bed right now.I'm dozing off in front of my lappie. @@
Exceedingly exhausting.


See your wishes here enshrined,
What you long for you will find.


♥.TT player playing;
Leona Lewis - Yesterday.
Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest.

0 comments: