Wednesday, April 16, 2008

♪..` Peekaboo loveeee~♥


I always hope to put my love life as 'HAPPILY EVER AFTER'. But most of the times, it doesn't come this way... Am I being too sensitive, I hope so? Is every human the same, no matter where they come from, when they get together, they will find their way to communicate with each others eventually? Well, I guess it's not... Maybe it's really hard to understand someone, or he really do not put in much effort to do so?


Problems pop out almost everytime after we solve one, thing goes worse WHENEVER i tho
ught bad thing is over... I can't understand why it must be so hard for me?? Shouldn't I enjoying my love life instead of suffering? *-i wouldn't call it suffering whenever thing goes the right way..-* SIGHHH...


Actually, I really do not ask for more, I just want him not to neglect me so often, I just hope that he will try to understand me more, talk to me more... I know, you got your own things to deal with, but what about me? I doubted whether we understand each others well...


Or actually I'm the one who over serious in this love relationship?
He keep denying it but is everything seems to be more important to him?
Love could be sweet but fragile...
Feelings could come and go with the flow...
And, do love end eventually? Mostly it do...


However, i knew that he LOVE me... He called me just now to apologize... Guess both of us are too stress due to the final exam... Hubby, gambatehh! i know you can do well~ I'll pray hard for you.. *-praying-* =))





0 comments: