Wednesday, April 9, 2008

helpless~ x(

have you ever wondered why things always didn't come out with the way u want them to, even become worse sometimes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's take some examples of my cases:

i've suffering for preparing my test 2, and finally when the test end, we were planning for something fun.. As we flipping through our calendar, what the hell, the final is coming soon.. NEXT WEEK?!?! okay fine, another freaking busy week *-with no entertainment at all!!-*..
.
.
.
.

and i hate living in hostel.. why i stay here yet not going back?? simply because i'm preparing for my final exam larhhhh~ staying outside made me realized that nothing could replace home sweet home..

.
.
.
.
i wish badly to get an ipod nano *-supposing to say I'M DESPERATE FOR!!-*, somehow i forced my dad to buy it for me, somehow i am so hestitating of buying which generation of the ipod nano, and somehow the thought of making the wrong decision freaking me out..!! sighhh~
.
.
.
.
we were heading back to hostel after dinner, chit chatting happily all the way, and god, who knows an idiot motorcar coming so fast and knocked us..things ended up with our friends had to pay him back 300 due to the law..!! bla bla bla.. *-300 for a motorcar, made from transformer materials?? duh..-* he even ask 50 more from our friend's dad.. *-f*ck off-* i am truly sorry for the rudeness but he's pissing me off.. *-REAL indeed-*
.
.
.
.
and many many more..
.
.
.
.
however, friends around me, who always cheer me up and i don't even bother of these unfortunate+sadding+frustrating cases.. =))
i'm HAPPY-GO-LUCKY and i always think OPTIMISTICALLY~ hahas~
maybe u did spoilt my day for once or twice, my mood goes nice and bright in the very next day~ yay!! nothing could darken my world~ ^o^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FILE CLOSED-


specially thanks to my dearly friends,
yy dear
vivian darling

woei jiunn
my dear & silly roommate XD


& NOT TO LEFT OUT
my dearest hubby*-love ya lots-*


XOXO~ LOVE YA ALL..LIFE'S SO INCOMPLETE WITHOUT U ALL..

0 comments: