Sunday, September 6, 2009

♥Tagged by bff, Joanne.

♥Love & To Be Loved

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with d wedding plan! (:
At the end, choose d people u want to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about you! (:

1. How old are you?
- Duh, i hope i am still 18. but i'm 20. i'm old i know.

2. Are you single?
- hell yeah!

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
- 28 , and Li Herng, dont curse me! >.< 4. Do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
- i'll tell you if i hookup with someone :p

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
- someone who calls me beautiful instead of hot,
who calls me back when i hang up on him,
who hugs me tight & never let go when we fight or quarrel,
who will lie under the stars, put my head on his chest and let me listen to his heartbeat,
who always smell like he's just take a bath,
who let me wear his huge shirt and let me keep it,
or will stay awake just to watch me sleep & kisses my forehead,
who wants to show me off to the world when i'm in sweats,
who holds my hand in front of his friends,
who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have ME...
The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
- my bffs.

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
- perhaps garden/ beach. i want to make it memorable.

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
- Anywhere, but i prefer Venice. this is because i wanna go to the Trevi Fountain . there is a romantic legend saying that by drinking from the miniature fountain on the left hand side of the fountain which is known as the 'the small fountain of lovers' will be faithful to their partner! :)
and i wanna try throw the coin over left shoulder while standing with my back to the Trevi Fountain!

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
- Unsure? anyone that matter in my life.

10. Will that include your exes?
- why not?

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
- idk? maybe 4 or 5?

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
- lol. can choose one ar? then i choose whole day lar. like babe joanne wrote :P

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
- I like Becaues you loved me but then it's like improper?
perhaps belong to me-taylor swift?
i need you-westlife?
the rose-westlife?
our song-taylor swift?
idk ?

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
- spoon & fork & knife?

15. Champagne or red wine?
- anything.i dont drink. but i think dad would love red wine?

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
- right after wedding. sounds fun! :P

17. Money or household items?
- Money money yo!

18. How many kids would you like to have?
- perhaps just 1 kid. 2, TOP!

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
- definitely. it's lifetime memory dude! :)

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next.
- Every of my bffs. :) My girls, my darlings, my babes.


♥- Baby sis - Tong -
♥- Babe Jac -
♥- Babe V -
♥- Babe JY -
♥- Babe Jeslyn -
♥- Babe Wynne -
♥- Babe Justhrin -
♥-Randy -
♥- James -
♥- Jennifer -
♥- Lee Ming -
♥- Li Qian -
♥- Tommy -
♥- Bel -
♥- Yuan Xin -
♥- Yee ing -


That's it then.
Until next time.
xoxo

0 comments: