Tuesday, September 22, 2009

♥Pure Ranting. >:(

♥Love & To Be Loved

Pretty upset for what happened yesterday. totally ridiculous!
& i feel like hitting someone -.-
Violence, i know right? well, that's me.
Anyway, i'm just toying with the idea, dont runaway from me LMAO~
Darren: You owe me many things ar! Let me hit & treat me BR! hehehe.
The only way i release my anger is to blast music with headset.
That works, try it out people! :P


Besides that , i still couldn't find my prom dress for god sakes! :S
Not to mention extra accessories to match it up lar GOSH
what to do what to do what to do??
Seriously! the prom date is on 2nd of October !
& Zhen Xiang, you havent give me your sis's ID!
THEN WHAT TO DO?! I CANT HELP YOU REGISTER LAR!!!
As a conclusion, M'sian = Procrastinator.
Or rather Inti-ans = Procrastinator and they friggin dont give a damn about EVERYTHING.


Suppose to hang out today, but then JJ is not free, which already in my expectation. He's aeroplane king -.-
then bff Jeslyn is going to finish her exam on tues, so only can be back from Kampar tomorrow.
So plan cancelled like what, AGAIN?!
JJ, i so envy you lar.. Can go Oxford ~~~ Hate you nia~~~


Enough ranting.
Now is the good part,
Wednesday = GIRLS' PARTY NIGHT yo!
We're so gonna be good girls gone bad !
Hopefully this one gonna be a blast! Fingers crossed peeps!
PRETTIES AND HANDSOMES, PLEASE DONT FLY ME AEROPLANE AGAIN! I CANT TAKE SUCH BEAT! -.-



p/s; Jac dear, faster transfer your gossip girl season 3 for me!! i cant even download the first episode wtf!


That's it then.
Until next time.
xoxo

0 comments: