Thursday, April 1, 2010

♥A very contradict post! :DD

♥Love & To Be Loved

I was used to be this girl who believe in fairytale. Disneyland is my BIG love. I whimper even if i watch Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs or Sleeping Beauty or so on. I had faith & i let the flawless no-matter-what-happens-a-couple-will-still-live-happily-ever-after-ending fact convinced me. Silly i know.


I used to let my mind wander & go bizarre. Somehow it stopped being so.


i discourage people's dreams, their fairtytales; and i discourage mine. My wild imagination is faded away into the mist of real life.

My faith is no longer available.


Everything falls apart. my friendship and my love relationship. and the latter one affect me no more.




ANYWAYYYYY,


Life's fab recently! i mean outings with ma girls and the madness time together, like i think of nothing better. Thanks my darlings for all the birthday surprise OMG i was freaking surprised! Heart you girls muah muah MUAHHHH! :DD



I've decided to get myself the watch! yay!
Anyone is kind enough to sponsor me some?? lolol.


My baby baby baby ohh~ :DD

xo!

0 comments: