Wednesday, April 28, 2010

♥ Love my healthy lifestyle! :)

It's been ages since I last exercise!

I played ping pong today which is the only sport that I adore! (:

I feel like I slim down a lil' bit already.

Hush, don't break my bubbles by saying ping pong is hardly a type of sport ar! LOL!

I DON'T CARE! IT'S A SPORT & IT BURNS MY HIGH CALORIES!

-END OF CASE-

*giggling in happiness*


So yea, exercised at around 6pm, after that we went QB for dinner.

j'adore my healthy lifestyle! :D



I'm getting my mood back! Teehee!

I bought myself a pair of very nice and affordable lens already!

Plus the lens casing for my lens machine!

Thanks to Bi Jac for helping me to choose the lens,

and of course, Alvin who intro me there. :D


Heart you guys! :D



Btw, sowie Bi, I know I've been nagging you since morning!

Don't get fed up of me, okie? :D



Alright, enough craps.

I'm gonna crush to my cozy bed right nao!


Night people. Je vous aime!


xo!

0 comments: