Monday, April 26, 2010

♥ I hate myself.

First of all, I reached hostel for not more than 24 hours and I spent RM20 already. WTF

Why?


Here how thing goes, I was going toilet & by the time I slammed the door, I was stunned for like 5 seconds.

Quickly I turned the knob, praying hard that I did not just locked the door.

Stuck! It stuck ffs! I was in a completely daze at that moment. Not knowing what to do, I kept wandering in front of my room.

After that I ran to the security, hoping that the warden was still around.


ME: Makcik, is Irene around? I've locked my room accidentally.

Makcik: Oh, she just went back like 15 minutes ago!


WTFFFFF! That means I have to pay to have her come all the way to hostel to unlock my room!

And she charged me RM20 instead of RM10! What should I expect? She's Irene.

So yea, that's how I kena charged RM20 and finally have my room unlocked.



The next thing would be, every time I'm back at hostel, I'll definitely left out something! I don't know why, I just do!

Well, this time is… LENS! MY FREAKING LENS!


ZOMG, I'm so emo right now.

FML x2,308,429,038,402,398,402,934



xo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha~
cheer up..
next time remember check all the things a day b4 u wan bak lu~
then sure wont miss out anything d..
^^

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

I did. But i just forget EVERY SINGLE TIME! lol. -.-

lol anyway, thankssss . i ll try my best T.T