Tuesday, April 27, 2010

♥ Going Crazy.

Attempted yet failed to fall asleep before 1AM.

Not that I refuse to sleep, properly speaking, I can't fall asleep.

Ended up, pillow talk with roommie and I even showed her a –weally weally funny freedio-

(*translation: very very funny video!)

Hahaha! It's a insider joke.

I think most of you know what I'm talking about.

If you lovely people wish to find out, go Youtube and search for RUBY NEWS!

The best method presently known to de-stress, I think! ROFL!



I never thought it would be this difficult. Real difficult actually.

Plus I took some mushroom soup at 2AM cause I was way too starving! AH FRUSTRATION!

I'm such a failure. Wonder if I ever be able to slim down. ZOMG!



I needa rest so badly so I'm gonna tumble to bed nao!

Bye people! Love you guys!



Xo!

0 comments: