Saturday, July 25, 2009

♥Life's Happening With Y'all~ :D

♥Love & To Be Loved

TT Player Playing:
This is why i'm hot-MIMS
Never say never- The Fray


Peeps, i'm back in penang. :)
On a lighter note: My babe, Doreen, was back to Aussie last night already.
I miss her so much, like wtf we just met up once only ~ IT's sad.
Nevermind anyway, she's coming back on Dec & i get to see her again. Geez~


GUYS, i have a WHOOPING GOOD NEWS here! Errr, cant tell right here though :S BUT I'M SO DARN HAPPY THAT I FEEL LIKE JUMPING & HOPPING & HURRAH FOR SUCH GOOD NEWS! i can also THROW A PARTY in my room! GOSH, THIS IS JUST INCONCEIVABLY RIGHT UP MY STREET!
AM I DREAMING? *pinch my hand & ouch!* I'M NOT!!! AWESOME COOL!


Headed gurney for dinner yesterday with bff Justhrin & Vivi (Justhrin's roommate) & Juline. We were going at 7 something. Oh yea, which is the off-stream time & hence definitely caused chaotic & massive traffic jam! Ended up it took us 1 and a half hour to reach Gurney, so yeah my stomach had been grumbling for 1 and a half hour -.- How cool was that? Dinner at Sushi King and oh bff, Cheryl joined us there as well. She looked damn charming man! And baby, i freaking love your curl sia ~ Actually Vivi planned to shop there since it's Mega Sales, but the time was running out so we just able to get into Parkson & shopped through the bags and shoes hurriedly. Besides that, we bumped into this insignificant optical shop while we were on the way to parking lot. Cheryl and KJ want to buy glasses while Justhrin want to buy lens. As for me, who has nothing to do, started to fool around with the glasses & cam-whore with this wacky Cheryl -.- So afraid the shopkeeper will smack me & drag me out after i faint. *giggles*

the damn interesting presbyopia lenses.

the wackiest lover ever!

This is the way i went MOIS yesterday -.-

walao. the flash!!!
but i still love it!

Well, thought we were heading back hostel after dinner and shop but they decided to go somewhere to yamchar.. and idk why ended up we were in MOIS!!! I cant believe it. Not to mention i wore a short pants & Esprit tee in! As i expected, the bouncers stopped me & asked for my IC!!! This happened EVERYTIME, NEVER MISS BEFORE!!! I tried every way so that i can go in ONCE without being asked for IC, for instance, heavy makeup, super high heels, tank top, spaghetti stripes, whatever you name for. Still failed everytime like OMFG SERIOUSLY?! I'M 20 I'M 20 I'M 20!!! wtf!


P/S; J, you wake up already or not?
RISE & SHINE BABY!
Cus I'm going to starve to death ~ :(


Kay, enough said.
That's it then.
Until next time.
xoxo

2 comments:

goingkookies said...

curious wat's ur happy news!! hehe

congratulations!! whatever it may be

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

LOL! MY r______ left, so i'm very happy! :D you got what i mean?