Friday, July 17, 2009

♥Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince!!!

♥Love & To Be Loved

OMG, I'M SO GOING TO CATCH HARRY POTTER!
NO, WANHOE, IT'S NOT BORING!!!
In fact, it's freaking awesome~~~ WEeee~
It's on air yesterday and i cant believe i'm still havent catch it yet!
I started to nag at bff, Jac, that i wanna go watch with her & surprise surprise, bff, Justhrin is gonna join us as well!
I hate to look myself in the mirror since holiday cus i feel like i'm fcking fat & not to mention bad skin days + bad hair days.
Urgh! i know, i'm being so drama mama but havin' this oh-fcking-ugly-me dilemma is freaking me out -.-


And oh btw, sis was back from USM last night.
why yes, she just LOVES the present i bought for her!
I know right, i'm such a good sister! jeez~~~ :D
hey sis, where's mine??? :(
never buy me anything everytime you go travelling.
BAD SIS!!!


Currently-ROTTING AT HOME!
Yes, i have nothing to do at home except eat, sleep, watch dramas, sleep, eat, watch dramas & keep repeating those for like INFINITE TIMES?
Oh crap, i wanna puke due to boredom of my life -.- wtf
CK says 'curiosity kills', i say 'BOREDOM DOUBLE KILLS MAN'!
& I'm too caught up with Restaurant City in FB and Restaurant Rush which V showed me :D
Darn it, i dont have it in my lappie, JY has the copy!!! T.T
OhMyEffingGod, i just cant keep watching dramas for like 12 hours per day!


Oh oh, 1 more thing, KULIM'S CRAZY WEATHER IS DRIVING ME INSANE!
Like i'm taking sauna -.-
Literally, SOMEBODY CALL 911, SHAWTY FIRE BURNING DOWN THE ROOFTOP! Ohhhh~~~
Ohgod, y'all must be thinking that i am stark raving mad!
Well, perhaps i am! =X


kay, enough ranting on my current situation.
That's it, then.
Until next time :D

0 comments: