Wednesday, July 15, 2009

♥KL Trip!

♥Love & To Be Loved

Trip to KL with babes had been fun and exciting. :D well, our days were pretty much packed up, outing on afternoon and heart-to-heart talks at night. It was real fun to get all dolled up, and did some shopping and cam-whoring with them. We can even find ourselves entertainment on the LRT! You know, after graduated in high school, it was hard to get everybody gather around and have fun together. So i'm extremely glad that there was a chance to do so.


They were my bffs since secondary school. I heart them and treasure them like, ALOT. I know that nothing could replace them and i hope that our friendship will stay long. and err, yeah, i hope such friendship will stay the same. Girls, do tell me if i've done anything wrong yar, dont keep it in your heart. and btw, if any of my act offence any of you, just so you know, i dont do it on purpose.


Even though staying for the whole week in KL were absofuckinglutely $-consuming, well, it's worth it! :p And guys, i declare i'm officially broke! XD
So, no more shopping for the next month! Hopefully i can keep to that. :P


And oh, guys, y'all really gotta catch this movie, Obssessed, some days. A nice movie indeed though it got me on nerve! i still like Ali Arthur anyway :D What? She's superduper sexy! Public Enemy was average, i guess? but i dont like the ending. AS A CONCLUSION, JOHNY DEPP IS DOPEY HOT! I just love him omfg! I'm finding accompany for Harry Potter movie, anyone?

Waiting monorail

Freaking ♥ this dress!

Pretty Winnie

Pretty Vivian.

Pretty Jiayi

Pretty Jeslyn.

Oops!

Green Box day!

Hmm.. Doreen's legs are MIA. Or else, that could be perfection! :D

Hands that will hold on forever :)
Love y'all huns~

3 comments:

Jiayi~ said...

my dot dot dot on my hand T.T

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

hahaha i know! looks cute though

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

easy to recognize mar