Thursday, July 16, 2009

♥LOVE MA GIRL!

♥Love & To Be Loved

Well, first thing first!
I PASSED MY FINAL!!! YAY!!! DOPEY COOL!!!!
I cant stop hopping on my feet, cheering happily when i saw my results and right now, when i'm typing this! :D
It's like, miracle, you know?
since i already concluded that i flunk my Law and Finance.
And even dopier, i got HD for my Calculus! :D WEeeeeeeeeeee


I miss my babe, Jac!
ON A LIGHTER NOTE: I WROTE THIS POST YESTERDAY AND FOUND OUT DEAR ALSO POSTING! I'M SO TOUCHED! & BEAR IN MIND, I'M NOT POSTING THIS TO REPLY HER ON COURTESY, I WAS GOING TO POST THIS!
Havent seen her for like decads! :( Miss the Mamak food that we used to have for dinner, and miss the shopping times and movie times! :D Though i hate to go back to college and deal with all those tedious courseworks and dull lectures, i do miss days spent with my babe.


Speaking of which, bff, Jac and i knew each others since HSC, but we were not very close back then. Or rather, i hated her. oh yes, HATED. That was a long story and eventually found out a misunderstanding. She cried hard for the harsh words i said about her and she was trying to find a chance to explain to me instead of denying or hating me. Hehe, dear, it seems that you're predestined to be bullied by me! :P


When we finished HSC, it's fate i guess, we signed up for DCMAU together. And that was the times we get matey and try to understand one another. WE spent alot of times together, you know, attending class, having lunch, & dinner. We're kind of be together through fair & foul. Sometimes i wonder whether she'll get bored of seeing my face so often! XD LMAO~


If i tell y'all that we never have catfights or arguments before, then i am bluffing, for sure. We had been through ups and downs, and yes, our friendship grow stronger for each day passed by, i believe. Since nobody is perfect, so perhaps there are something i dont like about her and vice versa, there are something she doesnt like about me. Still what the hell, that doesnt really matter as long as she's the 1 who truly cares, adores, and cherish me. Like hellooooo? every person has their own personality, merits & faults, you cant expect them to be exactly the one that you want them to be! Instead, we should try to understand, to accomodate them! that's true friends for, isnt it?


Dear, I'm so sorry to tell you, guess i have to HAUNT you for the rest of your life already. XD
So yeah, i'll see you back in college then.
miss ya ALOOOOOT! :D
And btw dear, we have lotsa works to do cus i found out WE'RE SO DARN LACK OF PICS TOGETHER!

♥My girl♥

0 comments: