Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sky of Love. :)))

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

I'm weird, you know.
i found it's so hard for me myself to understand the common sense that,
IF YOU'RE HAVING 8AM CLASS THE NEXT DAY, YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALREADY LYING IN BED,TRYING TO SLEEP BEFORE 1AM!
Given the fact that all of the soap dramas can wait! Jeez


I love love LOVE Koizura a.k.a Sky Of Love.
It was a beautiful yet heart-wrenching love story between a high school student named Mika (Yui Aragaki), and the school gangster named Hiro (Haruma Miura).
It can totally move you to tears, though it is nothing more than a over-embellished love story of a kind.
However, indeed i adore the love between them that can be permanent and so true.
Their affection to each others is so simple yet deep and sincere.
The kind of love that i always desired.
Talking about one and the only one in a relationship, which is unlikely possible in modern days.
Like i always said, there's too much inveiglement, seduction and temptation to be yielded thus making love brittle and frail.

Hiro: I want to become the sky. become the sky and always look after Mika from above.

Mika: Then every time i look at the sky, I'll think of Hiro. A clear sky means, Hiro is in a good mood. A rainy day means, Hiro is crying. A sunset means Hiro is embarassed. A night sky means, Hiro is warmly hugging me. *Tears in eyes*

Hiro: I only bought you a cheap ring. To make it up to you, I'll give you all the stars in the universe.

They were having this conversation when Mika found out Hiro had cancer and she was taking care of him at hospital.
Who knows that was their last conversation. T.T

Why cant they be together? :(

In the end, this is what Mika thought.

Mika: the happy times i spent with Hiro havent become a memories. it is because, no matter when i feel you by my side. Hiro, I still love the blue sky. Hiro. I still love the blue sky. From this day and always, this love will last... FOREVER.




Speaking of which, HARUMA MIURA is oh-so-fcking-gorgeous!
How i wish i could have such boyfriend who is freaking loyal, good-looking and caring!
Aint he perfect?
You'll definitely fall for him when you see the way he treats his girlfriend. Awww~

I love HIM! :)))

p/s; GOSSIP GIRL S02E21 finally available~ Yay!

That's it then.
Until next time.

Love,
Caryne

0 comments: