Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Ladies Night! :)))

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

Did something really disreputing.
I dont wanna talk about it because i found myself rather guilty. :S
Did not sleep well for nightS though i went to bed at about 2 to 3 AM.
it's a funny thing that i was actually exceedingly worn out by struggling with FA studies.
well, that's all i need for not studying earlier! :( DUH~


anyway girls, i had great heart-to-heart talks with y'all last last night.
it's like, we're not those friends of a kind, like someone has an aversion to another one but seeming close ostensibly.
such deceitfulness disgusted me!
Like Eewww, dont you feel tired actin' all the time? I do!
in fact, we try to probe each others mind because we care. :)
HEARTS you hotties! ^^


F-I-N-A-L-L-Y outing with ma girls since like what, MONTHS ago? Weeee~
Idk why but tragics kept happening yesterday which totally not in the right time!
i mean, hellooooo, we were trying to have fun.
For god's sake can you just spare us for one day, kindly scratch out all of the dramas?
Anyway, will post up the pics soon! Be patient, pals. :)


P/S; Bff, J, complaint about my oh-so-random and oh-so-lengthy posts.
Aye, sweetheart, it's a foible of mine.
Will correct it, somehow, i prom ^^
BTW, errrrr, should i or should i not go clubbing tonight? :(



Some random pics when we went clubbing last times.

I love the faint gleam of light because i dont have to ps my pics yet they looked great! :)

Bffs on list:

Darling-V.

Baby Dino-Kae Herng.

Hunny-Chris.

Lastly, I MISS THEM! T.T

That's it then.
Until next time.


Love,
Caryne

0 comments: