Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i'm better off. i love photo-shooting.*LAME POST*

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

yy darling and I feel better today. Both of us seems like having a lot of fun today. LOL. I guess both of us lost our images today as we couldn't help ourselves but keep laughing like insane. xD we are just making fun of each others. *don't copy us ar! our way to cheer up ourselves.LOL*

*mad about chocolate+chocolate mousse royale v.s. *vanilla+world class chocolate*

BASKIN ROBBINS


HUBBY'S FAVE, T.G.I FRIDAY.. I'M FREAKING LOVE THEIR CEILING DECO~

THE ONLY DESERT THAT CAN SATISFY ME.. NEW YORK CHEESE CAKE~

ELVIS PRESLEY..RESPECT..!! =P

LOTS OF MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS..!! I love it. & surely yingying darLing will love it as well~ ^o^

WHOOPS!! our shoes~ =p

My heart melts whenever I'm with you.. <3

0 comments: