Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You Belong With Me. :D

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

Currently watching gossip girl the last episode.
Came to the scene where Chuck Bass standing in front of his limo waiting for Blair Waldorf.
Presents on his hand, and his heart on the other.

BLAIR: Why aren't you in Europe?
CHUCK: I was in Paris, only to get your favorite Macaroni in Pierre Herm.
BLAIR: And Germany?
CHUCK: To pick up your favorite Flake's stokings, you know how I adore 'em?
BLAIR: What are you doing here then?
CHUCK: You were right. I was a coward that runaway again. But wherever i went, you caught up with me, so I have to come back.
BLAIR: I wanna believe you but i cant. You hurted me too many times.
CHUCK: You can believe me this time.
BLAIR: Oh, that's it?
CHUCK: 'smiling' I LOVE YOU TOO!



OMGOMGOMG!
CHUCK BASS IS SMOKIN' HOT!
He's killing.
I'm thrilled right now! :D
FOR THE RECORD,
BLAIR WALDORF & CHUCK BASS ARE TOGETHER EVENTUALLY!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

And they live happily ever after.
THE END. :D

p/s; Last but not the least, i HEART Ed Westwick a.k.a Chuck Bass! :D

That's it, then.
Until next time.

Love,
Caryne

0 comments: