Friday, May 22, 2009

♥I LOVE The Blue Blue Sky :D

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

Been hanging out too much recently.
Bad case! :(
ANYWAY, live your life while you may! Isnt it? XD


And i hate hate HATE ________'s obnoxious behavior!
I seriously want to whack her!
What's the hell of problem with ya?


I dont feel like writing all craps
So just let the pics do the talks :D


Bff, Justhrin was SOOOO obsessed with this bag!



Love this scarf! :D

Yeah, that's what i'm talking about.
Lazying on couch in Starbucks,
sipping mocha latte green tea or whatever it is,
girls talking and cam-whoring!

The Gorgeous :D


My teddy bear~ Aww~

We went for movie, Night At Museum, afterwards.
Btw, the tomyam mee in Butterworth is absolutely yummy-licious!
OH yes, we went Butterworth for supper. O_O
.
.
.
.
.
.
Day before this.
Discussions at study room. :D

Cam-whoring with bff, Justhrin lappie.


Dear, see! Your hair is SOOOO long! :D

Oooh~ We were serious, didnt we?
errr.. perhaps? XD
Discuss discuss discussssss~
.
.
.
.
.
Hours later,
We started to... ... ...

Hell yeah! Cam-whoring!
WEeeeee~

The vains one~ LOL
Cam-whoring with my lappie :D

My babe! :D
♥Heart her LOADS!♥

That's it, then.
Until next time.

Love,
Caryne

0 comments: