Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dont you girls know that ILY? :)

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

I hate it when lecturers started to assign us courseworks. Wtf.
I totally not in the mood of doing all of the tedious assignments.
They're giving me migraine. :(
And oh, bffs Jac, Justhrin, Siew Li and I play badminton recently.
Surprise surprise, we actually did exercises!
My arms ll be aching tomorrow and i'm happy about that!
No, I'm not one of those masochism.
It's like finally i am burning some fats! yay yay~ I'm thrilled! :D


I HATE HOSTEL!
THE CONNECTION SUCKS!
I WANT TO WHACK THE ROUTER! SERIOUSLY!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!


P/S; i got SOOOOO many movies and dramas to watch.
Grabbed alot from Siew Li.
WEeeeee~
Anyway, have to complete the assignment in the first place. Sigh!

That's it, then.
Until next time.

Love,
Caryne

An old natural pic of mine.
My ex-roommate's bed. I Miss Her already :(

0 comments: