Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No Guys Worth A Girl's Soul. :)

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

OMFG, i cant online at this damn hostel.
Exams are looming but i cant feel the stress and hence have not made a start to study so far~
Courseworks have been haunting me one after another.

So yeah pretty much sums up Caryne's terribly totally uninteresting life. Duh~


Anyway,
I'm happy recently, really. Cus i feel like i found my bffs.
You know who you are, girls. :)
Bff as in, true sincere & honestly care about you.
I love them so much that i actually think i cant afford to lost them you know.
That'd be a disaster~
I feel warm and secure when they hug me.
Havin' them by my side makes me feel like i'm just about the happiest girl in the world :D


I'm happy recently cus i figured out the sad facts of my past was actually a blessing.
Some people are really good in acting.
They can always trifle with one's affection, dont they?
Even more ridiculous, they can act like nothing happened afterwards.
Sounds jerk right?
And girls, sorry to hurt your bubbles,
Prince Charming wont just come and knock at your door with a dozen roses in his hand and his heart in the other.
The fact is there is no fairy tales with all that happily-ever-after ending in reality.
Well, there's plenty of playboys if you want one. Admit it!

HEART♥her LOADS!


That's it then.
Until next time.

Love,
Caryne

0 comments: