Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged by Goh Wan Hoe. Roar. =/

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

I lazy buat tag.
Since Wan Hoe is forcing me,
I have to do. XD


1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Obviously Goh Wan Hoe.

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
Friends, not really close as we didnt spend much time together before.
Actually i think we're closer now compare to the time in HSC.
Wei Wan Hoe, agree or not? XD

3. Your five impression of her/him?
Gay (the first and foremost), Hiao, Friendly (he can make friends easily), Love freedom, Voluble.

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Sad to say, nothing. -.-

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
I'd totally forget someone if I really dont like his/her attitude. (He's really the one who i should learn from now!)

拿得起,放得下. Yeah, babe!

6. If she/he become your lover you will?
Lame question. I'm not his type and he's not my type lah~

7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Ummm, I think he would be a very good lover for those who dont really like to be bounded.

8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
Punch him in the face? Since he quite like his face~ XD
But of course i dont want him to be my enemy :S

9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
Gossiping about him and broke his image? I dont know :p

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Oh, i want to know him more and hopefully we can be good friends in the future~ ^^

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Gay with Chris Chiam Ker Yi. Eewww~
Sometimes i really wonder whether he's gay or not~ LMAO!

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
I dont really know. I wish to know though.
However, I wish my closer friends would think i'm good friend and like to hang out with me, share sadness/happiness/secrets with me~ ^^

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Easygoing, i guess?

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
Always fling money! And can i add one more character that i hate? LAZYYYYYYYY! T.T

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Independent, intellectual, sophisticated, versed in the art of dealing with people, socialize, and can be pizazz in love stuffs.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them
Thanks for always be there for me when i need someone.
Thanks for helping me to stand up whenever i fall or hurted.
Thanks for giving me advises that make me grown up. I'll keep those in my heart.
I dont know what would happen to me if i lose y'all.
Because friends really mean alot to me especially my inner circle friends.

17. Tag 10 other people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. The one who tagged me, Goh Wan Hoe.
2. Vivian Chin.
3. Jac, Tan Ying Ying.
4. Joan.
5. Joe Anne.
6. Chris Chiam Ker yi.
7. Samuel Di~
8. Cheryl Fong.
9. Monkey Lean Lee Ming.
10. T-yee~

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
He's single. But sort of attached to Goh Wan Hoe. :p

19. Is no.9 is a male or female?
Male. -.-

20. If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Huhhhh.. Of course not, my di is just 16 man!

21. What is no.2 studying about?
Pharmacist. My clever darling~ Tsk tsk!

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Yesterday. -.-

23. What kind of music does no. 8 like?
Yerr.. Super duper oldies. (Same answer with Wan Hoe. LOL.)

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
I think he got sisters?

25. Will you woo no.3?
She's unavailable and i'll consider to woo her if i'm turning into lesbian. LMAO!

26. How about number 7?
Ma brother again -.-

27. Is no. 4 single?
Nope, she got a very good boyfriend for years already. ^^
And they're quite stable.

28. What is the surname of no.5?
ONG~ ^^

29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
Travelling, i guess?

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
They dont really close with each others. But i think yeah.

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
IMU! The geli U~ :S always makes my darling cry~

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
A very talkative friend when you get along with him. Overall, a good friend.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
Yes! I like him, he's a super duper good friend! ^^

34. Where does no.9 live at?
Butterworth! :)

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Any color that'll look good in the pic! XD

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
I think they will be if they get to know each others! ^^

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
O_O no. The cutest will be.

38. What is no.6 doing now?
Fooling around with friends? He never get quiet even for a minute. -.-

0 comments: