Saturday, December 6, 2008

La Lingerie

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

Finished the La Lingerie.
I reminded of him, again.

I knew he didnt miss me anymore.
I knew he already let go of everything happened between us.
In fact, maybe he started a brand new relationship with his ex-girlfriend.
But i dont know why i still sort of heart pain whenever memories come into my mind.



Went QB, 3rd floor, that day.
The GSC still remained the same.
I was like not dare to step near it.
I saw lotsa couples walked into the cinema hands in hands.
We used to be like this, arent we?
But that's not going to happen anymore.

The Kim Gary you used to love is opened in QB.
But we'll never go there together when you're back.



Anyway, i dont want to torture myself anymore.
I'm single and unattached. But i'm not going to be attached anymore.
Love is sweet and wonderful; it hurts, alot.
And i'm tired.
I will be independent, and live on my own.

Nobody worth your tears because the one who really love you wont make you cry.
I promised myself, this month would be the last month i cry for you and everything happened between us.



After this, everything will be okay.
As mentioned in the La Lingerie:
有时候,要打开内衣的扣子,我们需要男人的一双手。
可是,要打开内心的扣子,那就得靠自己。



Love yourself, your family and your friends who really do love and care about you.
That's the most important thing.


p/s: will do post up great shopping theraphy with mummy, sisters and not the least, bff, V.

0 comments: