Thursday, December 18, 2008

Messy Messy. @.@

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

I've had a wearing day.
Carmen and I were hustling to finish inspection of stocks.
It's so tiring that I think i would have nightmares about the S,M,L,XL sizes and amounts attacking me! O_O *gulped and quaking with fear*
You know what, we were like going nuts that we kept making jokes and laughing like nobody business. -.-



STOCKS! ARGHHHHH!

Not even a little space to get into store room~ T.T

Carmen's little space. ^^

My little space.
Notice how i put my pen in order to prevent it from slipping everywhere.
I thought it was a brilliant idea until....

I found out my arm turned into this mess. O_O
Carmen said i'm like a KID!
Helloooo, i'm 19 already and you're just 18 okay!
Call me jiejie! LOL!

Fishy's little space. :p


Bff, J, was back.
I miss her like alot. T.T


p/s; will post up the pics that we cam-whored in shop asap! :)

0 comments: