Monday, October 26, 2009

♥I spent my time just thinkin' thinkin' thinking 'bout you! :)

♥Love & To Be Loved

Hmm... CIB final report- sent!
and i'm not going to bother it anymore.

Fingers crossed that i can scoreeeeeeeeee! :S

I am totally exhausted right now.
Lack of sleep cus chit chatting with dear roommie last night UNTIL 3AM!
Oh yes, freaking crazy aye?

We laughed so loud to the extend that the guard came to knock at my door and asked us to slow down our voices :S ROFL!
That's why i havta say i pretty lurve this roommie. it's like we can actually communicate.
No miscommunication nor conflicts.

Thumbs up!


I'm having final on next next week so...
ATTENTION TO ALL THE HOTTIES, HANDSOMES, UNCLES & AUNTIES,
anyone up for any movie or any plan?
I don't wanna stuck in this unbe-bloody-lievably deadly stuffy room anymore :(
so yea, do ring me up for any plan kay?
muahx lurvesssss!




p/s; i think i'm having diarrhea since last night -.-
and oh, am totally in lurve with long dress!
gotta get myself 1 piece sooooon! :D

Caryne's typical pose :)

nevertheless, my oh-so-random-adorable-wacky babe! :D
Lurvesss!


xoxo . Signingoff .

0 comments: