Tuesday, October 20, 2009

♥Baby, it's just that good thing is yet to come. :)

♥Love & To Be Loved

Dang, i'm so reluctant to deal with the CIB final assignment! :(
Havin' visiting lecturer classes tomorrow again, for god sakes~~~
FYI, we have to attend 12-hours class per visiting lecture's subject IN 3 DAYS!
Which means that bloody 4-hours class per day and exclude our already-fixed daily classes!
Well, perhaps now you know why we always have an aversion to have visiting lecturers ! Duh


My outing pics with babesss piled up and yea the super lazy procrastinator a.k.a Miss Caryne is sooooooo lazy to upload 'em all!
So sorry people, i'm a slacker and i admit it ! :P
And my baby V is going to fetch me tomorrow to visit Jeslyn ~
Fingers crossed that she'll be fine & as for me and V, that we won't be lost in Pulau Tikussssss!
Or rather, we won't lose our way before we reach Pulau Tikus LMAO!

so yea, that's all for now.
I'm gonna crush to bed and enjoy my nap~ :) Lurvessss!



xoxo

0 comments: