Thursday, October 15, 2009

♥Hey Girl, Party Time yo! :)

♥Love & To Be Loved

Accounting Managerial Control- Mid-term test (check)
Finance Portfolio Management- Assignment (check)
Communication in Business- Presentation (check)


Hallelujah, i wanna toast myself for surviving the toughest weeks ever
Right now, these burdens are off my shoulders, so i can ease off like finally :)
I know there are more upcoming assignments
and the final is just around the corner.
Well, WHO CARES??
I'm so gonna indulge myself with desserts and movies and shopping sprees
and outing with my babes & hell lots more which i deserved. :)
At the very least, this weekend!
Holy crap, i was deprived of all the entertainments
due to the assignmentssss and testssss! Sheesh
So yea, pampering myself after all of these
crazy & totally-making-us-feeling-light-headedness courseworks is a MUST!



xoxo


0 comments: