Thursday, October 8, 2009

♥Curtin Life Sucks! :(

♥Love & To Be Loved

Am feeling really stressful recently.
I wish i could have more than 24 hours per day . WHATTHEHECK!
Been so busy with the courseworks, presentations and tests :(
Talk about life Sheesh!
All of these craps make me feeling emo like all the time.
Not to mention i got really low marks for many of my assignments.
Idk why. still that knocks me down BIG TIME.
Anyway thanks V for cheering me up :) fingers crossed for my test kay?
Aww, how i miss the girls' hang out and stuffs . Darn!
Chill at Starbucks or any coffee shop and do all the girls' chit chatting.
Or just simply curl myself up with a nice novel and sipping hot chocolate.
The life without stress. How great is that.
Roommie a.k.a my junior started to nag at the heavy courseworks already XD
Seriously these will drive us crazy! Curtin students don't have a life duh~


p/s; awfully craves for Tomyam Maggi larrrrrr~ Sienzzz!


That's it then.
Until next time.
xoxo.

0 comments: