Tuesday, August 25, 2009

♥ ILY, chocolates. :)

♥Love & To Be Loved

Watched Penelope & i really love the movie.
It was really sweet~
Johnny really loves her for who she is instead of judging her solely by her appearance. :)
Awww, that was really sweet. i know right?
Wonder when i can found the significant who truly adores me for who i am & would not judge my appearance.
Gosh, i guess movie is just movie afterall.
No such thing will happen in the reality. Sigh.


BTW, i got crave for indulgence since i back at home.
You see the freezer is stuffed with lotsa chocolates & i kept myself from it.
Well, obviously i lured away and took 2 bars of Kinder Bueno yesterday.
I can resist anything except temptation. Dang!
Ah crap, how much carbs & fats i consume? you tell me.


That's it then.
Until next time.
xoxo

0 comments: