Saturday, August 8, 2009

♥I Love Beachhhh~

♥Love & To Be Loved

A round of applause for me & my babe, Jac.
We stayed in hostel for the whole day after class!
How miracle is that? :P
But it's not easy to lock yourself up in this dreadfully boring place at all!
In fact, it's killing us! :(
Again, CK said 'Curiosity kills', I, on the other hand, couldnt more agree of the saying of 'BOREDOM KILLS'!


Anyway, just a simple touch up on our outing on tuesday~
We went Sunset Bistro!
Bffs on list:
Me,
Jac,
Joanne,
Tommy (the friend & the driver),
& Nelson (the new friend)


So yeah, we had loads of fun! At least i was!
Frankly speaking, i never enjoy myself like this for quite a long time already.
It's like the whole journey was laughters & fun all the while, without all the annoying dramas, or unexpected & maddening mix-ups.
Chit chatting & gossiping with my baby girls & Tommy & Nelson really lighten up my day!
And oh Nelson, it was really nice meeting you cus you're a very nice people to talk to.


Besides that, I GAINED WEIGHT, HELL LOADS MAN!
OMG, my face is so damn chubby right, & i guess i dont need to describe my body fats further.
And yes Li Qian, i know you cant get fat no matter how much you eat~
Stop 'sai meng' ar!!! :(
Btw for those lovely peeps who dont know, Li Qian here is a guy Li Qian~ :D


And um, yeah, camwhores ALOT again. :D


got not much photos of Joanne cus i havent get pics from her camera!
Sweety faster send us the pics yar.
My email address: fishy__fishy@live.com


That's it then.
Until next time.
xoxo

0 comments: