Monday, August 24, 2009

♥Holiday. :)

♥Love & To Be Loved

Pals, i'm having hols right now! Hooray! :D


Back at hometown on Saturday.
Went Jusco with family yesterday :)
Woke up at 8.30 AM this morning & i'm totally exhausted right now! :(
Mummy had been nagging me for months to remake my IC!
So yeah, i'm gonna have a new IC , which is remained intact & in one nice piece instead of the one which is torn apart OMG!
Cant really blame me though, sometimes people have short memories & ll left the IC in the pocket & forgot to take it out when you stuff the clothes into the washer, hence the broken IC! :S
Sis went back yesterday & i started to miss her already. :(
And oh, Jac baby, i found my Camera's charger! yay! Well, suppose to say, my sis found it Geez~


Alright guys, i'll keep y'all posted.
That's it then.
Until next time.
xoxo

0 comments: