Saturday, August 1, 2009

♥Day out with LKS~

♥Love & To Be Loved

OMG, thanks God *scratch that* thanks Khai Sian cus he asked us to go for Harry Potter!
Like finally, someone is willing to catch the movie with me~~~ :(
LOL.

So here's bffs on list:
Khai Sian
Jac
& Jiayi.


To be honest, i dont think it's rather routine, disappointing, disinteresting, bromidic or any negative criticism you can think of.
I think it's a nice movie, & what is more, Jiayi watched this for the very third time already!
So come out with a conclusion that this is actually a very interesting movie!
NO, JR & Keanlit & Chun, IT'S NOT CHILDLISH or BORING!!! ><>


I love to be home!
I've been missing my mum's cooking even though i only back at penang for 1 week.
I'm bloated right now *burp*


So yeah, enough crapping here. :S
That's it then.
Until next time.
xoxo


0 comments: