Wednesday, March 19, 2008

hate my old campus~ =.=!!!

hubby bought me yummy dessert mocha ice cream which really cheer me up~ ^^ & i loved sharing something nice with my dearest friends, my yy darL~ sharing something with the one u loved does taste better, dont u say?

we moved in the new campus for the second day~ i personally prefer our old campus~ new campus seems to be much much smaller~ the classes are so small due to the insufficient places.. no field, no basketball court, no paintball field, it's so not CAMPUS LIFE for me~ kinda hate USM for taken over our old campus. sobs.. talking about our college catering really making me frustrated!! their food sucks and still, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive!! and for those students, lecturers or even staffs that drive to college even sick of finding place to park their cars.. as i know, there are only 200 parking lots in our campus, and there are over thousands of ppl!! and guess wat, our hostel is so crowded of CARS right now!! ohmigosh~

P/S: ANYBODY CAN FIX THE HOSTEL WIRELESS CONNECTION TO MAKE IT A LIL' BIT MORE FASTER??!! the connection is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying!! >.<

0 comments: