Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa Claus is coming to town! :)

♥Love & To Be Loved

Ohmygee! I can't believe we stepped into December right nao!Don't you feel the excitement already? It's a festive month where my favorite holiday - Christmas is just around the corner. And after Christmas, we gonna countdown to a brand new year, 2013! I can't even concentrate on my work recently because I'm planning a short getaway. I'm in need of a vacation SO BADLY! I'll breakdown any time soon I swear.

Speaking of which, there's an issue that I've encountered lately and I'm really disappointed with that someone. For me, I always think that people are selfish, somehow. We just gotta accept the truth whereby we do take a little advantage of our friends, sometimes, for our own end (provided that it does no harm to anyone). To put it in a better way, we help each others. But to the extent of exploit your friend and abuse their kindness, that is way too far for me to neither understand nor tolerate.

As a matter of fact, in order to thrive and survive in these modern days, being materialistic and realistic are inevitable. However, do not use that as an excuse to make use of/hurt people around you, especially your closest friends and family, to serve the purpose of achieving your ultimate objectives. Don't you think that's pure unethical and immoral? After all, what are you with all those moneys and risk losing all your beloved ones.

 Its a shame that this happened and destroyed such a beautiful friendship. 2013, please be good to me and shower me with lotsa loves. I've had enough disastrous events for this year and I do need a better one :(

 Hola! Yours truly wanna be bubbly happy go lucky just like she used to be! :)
caryneDSC009122

0 comments: