Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♥You can talk all you want but I just dont care.

♥Love & To Be Loved

Mummy told me something really ridiculous.


Apparently, my life is getting alot of 'CONCERN' from many deary people.
I guess i'm not so invisible after all. Good thing? i wonder. -satiric smile-


1st of all, yesh i went genting with my friends.
Just so you know, those are my friends, none of them are my boyf.
another yes, there were 2 girls and 2 boys so what? that DEFINITELY made us couples?!
I dont even feel like explaining this cause this is none of your business anyway .
Still it's way too much.


Plus, even if i got a boyf, & even if i went Genting with my boyf, SOOOO?!
I'm turning 21 soon so having a boyf doesn't make me criminal!

I turned into a bad girl because i got a boyf? oh please. as if your sons/daughters dont have any! =X *oops, it just slips*


Seriously, mind your own business & i dont need any attention from you.
i can take care of myself and hellooooo... i think my mum would be a pretty good guardian . so yea, thanks for the 'good' intention. obviously i dont need that.



xoxo.

0 comments: