Sunday, August 3, 2008

Toast to my blissful life! =D

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

it may sounds sarcasm but what would you do with your very first salary.?
Parents who endure suffering and hardship to pay for our tuition fees comes first?
Or your Dean & DeLuca, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Versace, Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren, Chanel and so on?




i am girls; i can hardly make neither head nor tail of girls, though.
i mean girls in my college attend class with a Gucci/Burberry/Polo Ralph Lauren/Louis Vuitton or even Chanel bag.
And what the hell,they buy Coach and Gucci like i buy Converse and Nike.?
And what's next?fly to New York and shop in Sake's or Bendels'?
Probably some of them already are. Duh.




Worst still,that's one of my future-planning as well. =X


Enough dreaming.Back to cruel & not-so-wonderland reality.
i should stop nagging about being poor,
many peoples are grounded down by poverty.

i shouldn't be complaining my small eyes,
some are blind and they dont even know what is black and white.

i probably dislike my parents for being overprotective,
others may be wondering why their parents abandoned them?
perhaps,some of them never seen their parents before?

i always claim that i'm fat and i want a hunger strike,
many africans starved to death.

Well, after all, i have a pretty damn good life. =D
i do have great parents who beyond great,
sisters who admire and love me,
friends who always be so wonderful,
last but not the least, my hubby who love me and ONLY ME. =X

0 comments: