Friday, February 25, 2011

♥Ballerina Flats Fetish :)

♥Love & To Be Loved


I need distractions from this crappy feeling I'm having.
So the only thing to cheer me up is, well what else other than, fashions.


I'm so in love with ballerina flats.
Especially Salvatore Ferragamo. Oh well, who can resist? ;)
Fall Winter 2011 Salvatore Ferragamo Pink Flats.
The faint pink is just irresistible! :)


Classic Salvatore Ferragamo Ballet Red With White Flats.


Fashion Show Collections Salvatore Ferragamo White Flats.
*inhale deeply* This is perfection!

Ahhh... *melts*♥


Moschino :)


I always adore Union Jack.

So this flats is HUGE love! :)



BIG BIG Love! Burberry! :)




GUCCI! :)



End with Marc Jobs :)






XOXO! Much lurves, Caryne.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ferragamo nice~
haha..
cz saw some tv programmes intro...
=)