Sunday, October 10, 2010

♥Baby What If.

♥Love & To Be Loved


#1 Austin Chase is love :)
Love the ambiance & I'm so in love w the hot hazelnut chocolate there! ♥

Dayah the gorgeous love ♥

Uhhh... Me! Lol. I looked like crap :/

Justhrin the sexy love ♥


Gamesssss!
Dayah darling is lousy in games! *giggling*



#2 My darling is back at M'sia, for a week -.-
Lol It's a must to meet up with her.

Sakae for dinner.
The big love, Doreen. Ahh, I'm missing her already :(

The smartass, Jiong Jian.
Back from Oxford University for holiday.

It was his last day internship at Intel too :)


Jin Sheng, a single & available great guy! Anyone? ;)

Fooooood! Slurrrrrrp! :p

Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo' lova, Jeslyn! :)

Chilled at Stick after that :)
The lurvesss


Bros!

I have no idea why JS was staring at me LOL.

Hence retake!
Much betterrrr! :)



I'm being nostalgic again!
Grrrr!


That's it for naooo !
Keep reading my blog for more updatessss!

XX.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nah~
tis post already showing tat u r ok n also u gt some true frens beside u..
so,shudn't be upset anymore lu~
hahaha~ =)