Monday, December 14, 2009

♥You say Hello, I say Goodbye! :D

♥Love & To Be Loved

I'm having migraine right now. Thanks to mumsie. *
rolls eyes*

I was in a deep sleep, rolling myself up with ma blankie, not until mumsie intruded into my room & shouted, "wake up girl, small uncle's here!"


FYI, IT WAS 9AM, FOR GOD SAKES!


I frowned with eyes tightly closed, grabbed a pillow and covered my face!
'GAHHH! Not now, mum!' i shouted back vaguely.



When i gonna ignore mum and get back to sleep,
-Mum's gonna kill me the second time she comes in-,
the thought flashed through my mind, SOMEHOW.
I dont know how, it just did. Plus i ain't even clear-headed that time. So you know how ghastful my mumsie is larh.


=X oopsie, mummy, i lurve you still, you're the loveliest mother ever! hehe



By having no choice, i literally dragged myself off the bed & luckily i didn't smack small uncle's head for causing me to wake up this super early wtf!
you owed me a thanks-me-for-helping-you-to-transfer-songs-to-your-mp4 a.k.a birthday present, uncle! i don't care.




Heck larh, i have nothing to update. Well, speaking of holiday, mine has been so far so good.
Random movie outings with buddies.
(I wanna watch -princess & the frog- lar wei, anyone??)

Shopping theraphy. (i need to pamper myself what, even it's just window-shopping sometimes)
Random gathering with babes.
(i lurve them so much because we can talk about ANYTHING. We gossip, we rant on our problems, we have heart-to-heart talks, we joke, we do silly stuffs & so on. All come down to one thing, WE HAVE HEAPS OF FUN! :)
)


I LURVE YOU GIRLS! MUAH MUAH MUAHHHHHH ! Hugssss!


Pretty Wynne with the oh-so-top-model pose !


with darling bff.
Ahh, how i wish i have her big-round-enticing-attractive eyes! :(

Have you seen her so normal before?
haha she's actually charming as hell, isn't she?


become all wacky & crazy again !
Girls in action yo!


ghostly W. :S
looks pretty scary & frightful.


Cupcake earring?? xDD


P/S: Check out for more at my fb! :D



xoxo.

0 comments: