Tuesday, December 22, 2009

♥I totally can't believe this.

♥Love & To Be Loved

Of all people, i least expected you.

Please, just stop everything right now.
I dont wanna guess no more. Suspicious or not, doesn't even matter.
i dont really care.


First of all, for the record, i dont USED TO owe people's money.
I NEVER owe you money before.
this is the first time i owed you money.
and not that i DONT WANT to pay the money, i told you i DONT HAVE that much money right now.

Now that i returned you, you satisfy?

haha. i can't believe i'm such a douche.
i can't believe that WE actually defended you everytime people is talking about you.


That's it. No more dramas.
Want me out of your world? I quit.
So do you. So long bye bye.



p/s; look mature (or rather OLD?) is definitely not enough, please grow up as in your attitude. Plus, your boyfriend can bear with your awful attitude doesn't mean people around you got the responsibility to do so. So yeah, please change la.

If you got the guts, talk in front of me instead of backstabbing. Don't try to deny. it's too obvious.


xoxo.

0 comments: