Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm recovering.

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

I watched Sex and The City season 5 all over again.
Charlotte's marriage spoilt, Carrie's relationship and so on were not going quite well.
In fact, Charlotte was in great pain and struggling in uncertainty.
Luckily, there are friends who always be with her and support her.


I think of myself, who is having the same situation as well.
And yes, as lucky as Charlotte is, I got bff who always support me and worry about me.
I'm moving on and I'm feeling better.
I just wanna tell they all, dont worry, I'm okay ^^


Bff, Vivian, called me and sms-ed me all the time to make sure that i'm okay.
She even want to rush to my side when i was hurted.
She totally understand how i feel as she been through the same situation as well.
It really hurts. In fact, it's killing me.
I can understand her now.


Bff, Ying Ying, who be with me all the time.
She was the one who hugged me and comforted me when i was hurted.
I cannot accept the fact once i got it.
I kept crying and crying my heart out.
I felt like somebody tears my heart apart and my heart is bleeding.
I told her i miss him, i dont know what to do.
He was so far from me and i cant even reach him and ask him why this is happening.
Out of a sudden, everything is gone in a night.
It was unacceptable.
I'm still holding to his promises, i sent him to the airport that day, and i'm waiting him to come back and watch movie together.
She cried when she listened to me, and she hugged me really tight.
I felt lost yet abit glad because of her.


Bff, Jiayi, called me from USA.
I'm touched. It's like she really want to comfort me and help me to get over this.
So she called me.
I realize that distance is not a problem.
If he/she really meant to reach you, he/she will find a way somehow.
Or else, any reasons are just reasons.


Bff, Doreen, called me from KL.
She told me, maybe this relationship did hurted me deeply but dont lose faith in love.
I cannot judge all of the guys the same way, this'd be unfair to me and to my true soul-mate.
It's true, what i have to do now is cry hard, get over, and move on.
After heart-broken, life still have to move on.
But i guess i really trust him, his faith to me, and all of his promises.
In the end, everything is like gone.
Without any pre-warning.
Thunderstorm came and swept everything away.


Thanks Samuel di, who always call me from S'pore.
He's the one who is able to cheer me up and lighten my day!
Di, you really cute lah~ ^^
I'll go S'pore someday, dont worry.


Thanks Woei Jiunn, who always want to protect me.
Being there whenever i need advises or comforts.
He's the one who always let me win and care about my feelings. ^^


Thanks HonMin, who always be realistic!
Even to me when i was hurted -.-
HOWEVER, i know he just want to wake me up and prevent me from hoping for something that is impossible.
He also will call me whenever something happened to me!


Surprisingly, i want to thanks Huan Yew as well.
He always looks blur but he comforted me when i told him all of these!
Amazing huh? XD
Anyway, thanks Huan Yew! ^^


And also to Xing Yong.
I know i treated him cruely, still he doesnt mind.
Instead, he treats me nicer and nicer.
Which makes me guilty.

I spent my time with family when i was having my holiday.
I felt warm and secure.
They're the only one who wont betray me and lie to me.
They're the only one who really care and love me.


TO ALL OF MY BFFs,
I love y'all.
I really do.
Dont worry about me anymore.
I'm getting better and I will be.
Thanks for always be there for me! ^^


伤心情歌过期变了
你对眼还是红红的
生命中有些过客
现在不过多了一个
结束了何必再拉扯
有心事总该遗忘的
你听着听着又哭了
我明白的谁都难免不舍

别再哭了多不值得
笑一笑把爱情看透彻
生活苦涩该他负责
他会后悔他做了这选择
别再哭了多不值得
失去也是另一种获得
伤心情歌不属你的
幸福不一定非爱谁不可
难熬的会经过的

伤心情歌过期变了
你对眼还是红红的
生命中有些过客
现在不过多了一个
结束了何必再拉扯
有心事总该遗忘的
你听着听着又哭了
我明白的谁都难免不舍

别再哭了多不值得
笑一笑把爱情看透彻
生活苦涩该他负责
他会后悔他做了这选择
别再哭了多不值得
失去也是另一种获得
伤心情歌不属你的
幸福不一定非爱谁不可
爱错了又能如何

别再哭了不值得
笑着把爱情看透彻
生活苦涩他负责
他会后悔他做了这选择
别再哭了多不值得
失去也是另一种获得
伤心情歌不属你的
幸福不一定非爱谁不可
难熬的会经过的


0 comments: