Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ted the evil teddy. >:]

♥Love & To Be Loved

Hola loves. My long-working hour job with overloaded new job allocations drives me insane. I feel awfully tensed & I feel like I can barely able to breath. I really wish I could take a short break, and have a short getaway at somewhere chilling. Someone should just say yes and go with me, no? :/

It's really frustrated that everything's not going well for myself. October, why can't you be good to me? :( I started to feel like I need some changes in my work,that I need something more flexible. My friendships are not in a good stake right now, like everyone just showed their true colors. Betrayal, MIA, you name it. It was pretty heartbreaking consider that I'm one that treasure friendships. Not to mention my so-called relationship is in a BIG MESS. I just don't get it why is it so hard to find someone that truly care and adore you. Why is it so hard to just fall in love without any worries & just let yourself being pampered. Just spare me some drama, thats the least thing I need right now. Now that October has come to an end, I'm praying hard that November will be exceptionally nice to me. Pretty please?

But they said some people are meant to be passerby in your life, gave u a lesson & chao; while some destined to stay, those who are supportive & always be there at your worst. True that true that. And all this while, I've lost some of my precious girlfriends idk why but I've got this 2 lovely ladies came into my life. Knowing them is really fate. really. I mean 3 of us don't know each others, all from different states, different schools, different colleges. But surprisingly, we have so much in commons after days of getting together!And I'm introducing you all, my fave housemates ever. (: I just gotta let you girls know, I love both of you so much. This is like my 2nd home hence my 2nd family. I never felt this way before. Being away from my own home, but still feel like I'm home. Okay, I'm having goosebumps right now haha! Such a shame that I dont have their pictures right now but I PROMISE I'll show you all their beautiful pictures really soon aite? :)

Bytheway, I've watched Ted and it was unexpectedly hilarious!I want the teddy bear alsooo! So the plot of the story is like romance vs bromance. well I've gotta say at some points the jokes are offensive, raunchy & crude, but hey I laughed so hard I thought I couldn't stop inside the cinema haha. Frankly, I don't think I'd tolerate a irresponsible boyfriend like Lori did. But good for her, he did changed in the end. YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY WATCH IT!I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET I SWEAR! :D I don't mind watching it for 2nd time I think this is the best comedy so far.

Yours truly.
caryneDSC005292

 caryneDSC005272

I"m keeping my fringe longggg.
 caryneDSC005192

I curled my hair myself. Do you like it? :) Tsk tsk.
caryneDSC005202

 Its already midnight now mum found out I'm still not in the bed. Gotta chao world!
Sugar dreams x.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow~~~
updated after so long~~~
hahahaha