Friday, March 25, 2011

♥Outta Control.

'You've changed, I prefer the old you, the YOU that I used to know.' Stop throwing those horrible words at me. Yes, you KNEW me very well; but you don't KNOW me anymore. The moment you chose to give up, the moment you left me in the dark, that's the moment you disappeared from my life. No calls, no texts, no mails, no nothing. I was alone, swallowing the pain, licking my own wound. And you know what, I survived. You don't know what I'd endured or what I've gone through. Now you're back claiming to be my friends and asking all sorts of questions, trying to reminisce the past while I'm trying to move on.All these talks are bunkum to me. And what's with all these judging thingy while you don't even know a thing? You think you know me, you think you read my mind, oh please, give me a break.


Anyway, I appreciate that you were a part of my life. Ever being my sincere love, thanks for the happiness and the love you've given me.


XX! Much lurves, Caryne.

0 comments: