Monday, March 14, 2011

♥Ice cream loves.

♥Love & To Be Loved



P/s: I know I'm having bad skin day. So ignore my huge zit! Lol.


Anyway, currently in Penang! :) I miss my girls!
So Dayah & me went for movie, did a little shopping & enjoyed yogurt ice cream @ Coffee Bean.
OH OH OH OH OH!! We just found out there's Tutti Frutti near Qbay! Mad awesome!!!
I'm soooooo going! :D
I'm so lazy to type so I'm gonna spam this post with pictures, AGAIN! :P

Yum yum yogurt ice cream! :)
Too irresistible!

Dayah's great smile & me, pouting! :D


W for... WACKY us? Lol.

Dayah is loving my spec! Woots! :D

I heart my bff! :D

Sexy and the... crazy? o_O


Thinkingggg! :D


We were so indulged in camwhoring that we almost late for 'Beastly'! Lol.
And in case you wonder, yeah, people must be thinking we were crazy for posing like 2 mad girls in front of the lappie. Lol.

Yours truly! :D




XX! Much lurves, Caryne.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wan ice cream~~~~
pls and thank you~~
hahaha

Chris said...

Nice pics u hv..