Monday, March 21, 2011

♥Imma let you walk me out :)

I tend to think a lot. I think it's in the gene, from mum.

I don't linger around something that is over. I think it's in the gene, from dad.

I'm emotional. I think it's in the gene, from mum.

I look happy & merry all the time. I think it's in the gene, from dad.

I fell down hard, I stand up stronger even I'm hurt inside. I think it's in the gene, from mum.

I'm stubborn. I depend on myself. I think it's in the gene, from – oh wellboth of them.



I miss my girls. Big time.


Another happy thing to share, I got in Grant Thornton. I have no idea why they take me anyway. I wish they wouldn't change their mind though :S Lol.

I wish I would get my car ASAP! I can't wait to start working already! :D PRAYING HARD THAT NOTHING GOES WRONG.

Pretty pretty PLEASEEEEEE!


Yours truly. :)



XX! Much lurves.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

all the best lar har...
hahaha..