Friday, January 14, 2011

♥ 내가 잘 될거야

In fairytales, there's always happily-ever-after ending; in reality, things don't always turn out right. You stumble and fall, you're heartbroken, and the pain is not gonna heal facilely. So tell me, how does it feel to lose someone that you thought you could be with forever? We all have been there. Breaking up, breakdown, feeling like your life is shattered & your heart is shredded into pieces. & the worst part is, such ultimate grief is still there no matter how hard you try to get over it. Simply because you can't switch your love on and off whenever you like.


Since you can't make the pain go away, so why fight it? You'll feel even worse whilst you're struggling to suppress the pain, the fact that you're still missing him/her, the fact that you're losing the loved one that you once had. Don't fight it, just let yourself to breakdown. Allow yourself to be weak, allow yourself to cry out loud. Because you know, you're not going to feel like this forever. In fact, after this, you gonna stand up strong. You'll be much stronger for what you've been through. And just so you know, we'll always stand by you. <3 Always remember even when you lose the whole world, you're not gonna be alone. At least there's ME :) ILY!



And just a few quotes to share with you all. Lurves.


"You've never felt pain until you've felt love."


"I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more."


"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you."


"Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see them smile you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over them to ease the pain of knowing that they will never be yours."


"Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart."


No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends.


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.


You can't ever let go of all the feelings, but you need to let go of him.


I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said "Nic, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is". - Nicole Kidman


I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I'm open to anything that will happen to me. - Nicole Kidman


Always remember DEAR, cry doesn't mean you're weak, it means that you really loved once.

A girl's crystallized tears are the most precious jewels.

So make sure that he worth it :)




XX! Much lurves, Caryne.

0 comments: