Friday, October 10, 2008

I LOVE CHUCK BASS!

♥` Live for My Dream.. ♪

Standing ovation for Pretty Ass-Cheryl to join blogging world!
Anyone who wish to access to her blog,
simply click for the link 'PRETTY ASS-CHERYL' on my sidebar! *or here*

*A BIG APPLAUSE~*


Recently, it took me quite a time to get me to sleep.
Hell no, i did not caught insomnia. Not even close.
Tension that i'm having now is not so serious to caused me so. :p
However, i skipped MPW class to do her assignment, and ACCIDENTALLY skipped Management class.

But my lappie did annoyed me.
It has so many problems that sometimes I wished I could just throw it away. =X
Though i cant. -.-
I still love it lah anyway.


And somebody poo poo in the hostel bathroom!
Now the whole bathroom is goddamn stink and it makes me wanna puke.
Wtf wtf wtf! Have you guys out of your mind?
We are all grown up and I think POO POO in the toilet is FDAMN easy common sense that we all ought to know right?!
So dont behave as if you have no common sense!
Grow up and act like one!
For god's sake, even a 7-year-old kid would not do such silly brainless things.
)*%^@($!&?!#
Enough said.


Congratz my darling for getting excellent result in her test.
Keep it up, my dear!


As for holiday, i was super excited for spending few days with my Vv darl in penang.
We went shopping and too bad did not take alot of pics.
We supposed to be cam-whoring all the way -.-
But dont ask me why we were not. O_O

I guess i'm getting fatter and fatter that i dont have passion in taking pics anymore?
FYI, my darl is getting thinner and thinner!
Speaking of which, me, as the fattest woman on earth, still got craving for food and indulgence!
I keep proscratinating on my diet plan
Oh gosh, this is so not happening!


HOWEVER, we crapped alot!
A pig and a fish squeezed themselves on single bed for 3 nights!
How amazing was that? xD
And of course, crapping, gossiping, heart-to-heart talk and LOL like nobody's business~
Darl get along well with my roommate O_O
Both of them even cooperate to 'perli' me -.-
i should've never pair them up. jkjk ^^


My holiday week at home.
1. Sis was back from matrix and another two sis were having holiday.

2. Went shopping with family at Jusco.

3. Our family kept going out almost everyday for the weekends.


And that's all.


I'm so damn addicted to gossip girl!
Oh chuck bass, i just love him so much! =X

B and Chuck are so meant to be together!
What a perfect and enviable couple~

0 comments: